- Implementing the designated formulations for Human Dosage Forms and Veterinary Dosage Forms.
- Correlating the results of the performed trials and experiments and recommending changes in formulations & procedures so that optimal parameters can be achieved and simulation of the production conditions to ensure the applicability of proposed formulations & procedures.
- Reporting, documenting and summarizing the results of experimental trials and other data into a format that allow easy review by superiors.
- Gathering information about new chemicals and products.
- Interviewing inspectors of the ministry of health & ISO inspectors as representatives of the company.
- Issuing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for manufacturing of new products.
- Production support by participating in scaling up and validation protocols.
- Manufacturing the first three c=batches “Validation Batches” of any new product in production.
- Responding to Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs) and participating in investigating and solving production problems & customer complaints.
- Establishing and maintaining a database of chemicals, samples & trials.
- Reporting deviation in laboratory instruments and supervising the calibration process instructing workers and technicians about the dangers of chemicals and the operational hazards of laboratory instruments and demonstrating the proper ways of using the instruments and handling the chemicals.
- B.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Sciences only.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the same field.
- Males or Females are required
- Very Good English
- Excellent computer skills