About the Job
- Supervise and review analysis tasks of all incoming materials (raw & Dry packaging), purified water & water for injection.
- Supervise and review standardization of working standards against reference standards.
- Supervise and review preparation and ascertain of all volumetric solutions.
- Supervise and review monitoring of reagents and chemicals for expiration or deterioration.
- Making specifications for raw & dry packaging materials.
- On-job training of newly hired raw material analysts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Raw Materials.
- BSc. In Pharmacy or BSc. In Science (chemistry)