About the Job
- Coordinates in planning and organizing the manufacturing process of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes with organizational objectives and policies with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asset. Manager Production Manager.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities, filters and machine size parts
- Fulfills the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asset. Manager Production.
- Monitors drugs manufacturing activities in compliance with the requirements of GMP.
- Ensures that all standard yield is maintained by production lines.
- Decides either to reject or use by sorting non-conforming raw and packing materials discovered during the manufacturing process after discussing with Production Executive/ Asset production manager
- Controls production process and production facilities.
- Responsible for materials issued from warehouse for manufacturing.
- Responsible for planning of work according to the weekly program.
- Graduated from Faculty of Pharmacy or Science.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in Sterile Area is a MUST.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Competitive Package.
- Males Only