About the Job
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to planting safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure the effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Gender: Male
- Excellent in English
- 8-10 years experiences in the same position