Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for effectively managing the company’s planning function to ensure best Practices are followed, costs are controlled, the Department maximizes revenue generation and contribution to the company’s operating profit and increases the value added to the company.
• Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and the budget of an organization’s supply chain or a supply chain services company
• Lead and manage production planning, customer service, purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas are required
• Develop analytic, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports
• Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives
• Manage/coordinate the sales and operations planning process including supply/demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery
• Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
• Implement and adhere to transaction management best practices
• Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance
• Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance and improve performance against set goals
• Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business
• Prefer BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business
• 8 to 10 years of experiences
• Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Perfect communication skills.
• A knack for negotiation and networking
• Fluent in English
• Strong leadership capabilities