About the Job
- Responsible for the Strategic direction of training and development initiatives for the field and management staff.
- Establish and maintain a field force training system that enhances operational effectiveness and improves the achievement of business growth.
- Develop and execute initial and advanced training programs to impart medical knowledge and knowledge about business acumen.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of the training environment and curriculum.
- Develop and administer the training budget.
- Effective and efficient utilization of resources e.g. hotels for training, facilitators or trainer’s selection, training ROI, training aids selection, and availability.
- Identifying the training needs of the business unit in consultation with relevant functional heads.
- Develop, design and execute new training programs, technical and soft skill while maintaining and/or adjusting the existing programs as needed.
- Marketing the training function through brochures, manuals, online and social media marketing.
- Collaborating with external facilitators in content designing to make learning experiences optimum and effective.
- Conducting Medical training and New launch training and refreshers for Salesforce.
- Support management to identify the training and development need from junior to senior level and work with business training teams and externals to respond to needs identified quickly and briskly.
- Evaluating the training effectiveness through different means.(Post training feedbacks, assessments, on job assignments)
- Designing, executing and monitoring the Succession planning and Talent Management through various programs.
- BSC. in Business Administration / any discipline.
- HR MBA is preferable.
- 10 – 15 years of experiences in pharmaceutical companies.
- High analytical skills and communication proficiency.
- Emotion intelligence skills
- Planning and analyzing skills
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Decision-making skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Excellent in English