- Follow up the application of GMP roles in production area
- Monitoring and follow up for all environmental monitoring in production area
- Implementing (on job training) for new employers according to on job training SOPs
- Follow up all job activities for teamwork (Q.A production inspection senior)
- Final release for each production steps
- Responsible for sampling all items received quarantine R.M or finished products.
- Responsible for labeling system and peats control system and dispatches area.
- Check All P.M Dispensed with production supervisor before received to the production area.
- Follow up Environmental Monitoring in all W.H.
- Sc. of Pharmacy or Chemist is ONLY required for this position.
- At least 5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is a must, in the Quality Assurance department, including minimum two years of practical experience in “In Process Control”.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Good Communications skills.