About the Job
- HITS Software User.
- Monitors salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls.
- Ensures that policies, procedures, and programs are in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic objectives and HR vision.
- Researches and make recommendations on retirement and insurance plans.
- Evaluates competitor compensation and benefits packages, creating policies and procedures, monitoring the payroll interface to ensure compliance and data integrity, and managing third-party HR vendor resources such as brokers and consultants.
- Responsible for accurate data collection and analysis, as well as maintaining accurate employee records.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree.
- 6-9 years’ experience in similar position, preferable pharmaceutical companies.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Local regulations and labor law.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material