- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents
- Attend meetings to record minutes of meetings
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Manage the day to day operations of the office.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Handle confidential documents.
- Operate and Manage office equipment and supplies.
- Bachelor degree (Commerce English Section is preferable).
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar position.
- Financial Background is a must.
- Excellent English language.
- Females Only.
- Microsoft Office Skills. (Excel – Word – powerpoint)
- Key Competencies (verbal and written communication skills, planning and organizing, time management, interpersonal skills, Stress tolerance, confidentiality)